DAAS Application and Registration Form
The Dominica Academy of Arts and Sciences (DAAS) invites you to apply for membership to help build this Special Database for mobilising our professional and skilled human resources toward the development of our homeland, the Commonwealth of Dominica. All Dominican nationals at home or overseas or born overseas of Dominican parent/s qualify for membership.|
There are three membership categories:
Confirmation of Registration:
- Regular - any skilled or professional adult Dominican;
- Associate - any unemployed Dominican Secondary School Graduate Student;
- Honorary - for non-Dominicans who:
- must be sponsored by a registered member and
- must indicate in box below their interest in and connection with Dominica.
- Applications are reviewed by the Membership Committee
- Applicant informed of review results
- If accepted, applicant pays annual membership fee shown below to DAAS National Development Fund.
|Membership Fee Structure is as
- Students (Associates) and Honorary members: - exempt
- Local Chapter members: - EC $40.00 per annum
- US, Canada, UK & European members: - US $40.00 per